Scenery for Ireland West airport Knock

ctatlow

You might want to take a glance at THESE PAGES. They are a great source of freeware sceneries.

And did you look through the librabry here, and at Avsim, and Simviation? Worth a look, anyway.

Hope that might help a little bit.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Thanks for the link and suggestions, I had already been through the freeware/payware libraries for fs2002/4, avsim and flightsim file libraries. I hadn't thought of simviation though, just checked now and it seems there is only one for fsx.

Anyone know of one for fs2004?

Thanks and Regards

Charlotte

This site is another good resource for downloads, BTW.

...it seems there is only one for fsx.

I think I read in the forums here someplace that sometimes scenery for FSX can be back-converted (?) to FS9. Maybe one of our wonderful, friendly, and incredibly helpful (can I suck up or what?? :D ) scenery gurus can do something with that?

About all I could find for FS9 EIKN are a very few AFCAD files. I have a feeling that you will either have to be satisfied with those, or get a good airport design software and make your own.

Not saying that's an EASY way to go, but in the absence of an available scenery to DL you may have to take the DYI route.

Of course, this site has a number of excellent scenery designers, who might be talked into doing that for you, instead of converting from FSX. I may well be wrong about that though.

Unfortunately, I am most certainly NOT one of the scenery design types.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Thanks for the link and suggestions, I had already been through the freeware/payware libraries for fs2002/4, avsim and flightsim file libraries. I hadn't thought of simviation though, just checked now and it seems there is only one for fsx.

Anyone know of one for fs2004?

Thanks and Regards

Charlotte

Although EIKN Knock isn't included, the rest are all in one package from Irish Flight Sim Design: IFSD Airports Scenery and the update, available here:

http://www.pcpilotsireland.com/downloads/fs2004/scenery/index.htm

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived