cant get eaglesoft citation x to work

tada1096

this is what their site says about fsx se. it just words to me :)

Flight Simulator X:SE The FSX/Steam Edition, when installed in "Standalone" mode without Flight Simulator X/Acceleration:MS in "Side by Side" mode is treated as essentially the same platform.

does anyone know how to get the citation x to run in fsx se. I have it installed it shows in my aircraft list but once i select it fsx freezes.

Why aren't you asking Eaglesoft for help in their excellent support forums?

http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

this is what their site says about fsx se. it just words to me :)

Flight Simulator X:SE The FSX/Steam Edition, when installed in "Standalone" mode without Flight Simulator X/Acceleration:MS in "Side by Side" mode is treated as essentially the same platform.

All this means is that SE FSX is exactly the same as MS FSX when it comes to Eaglesoft.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

I got the same problem with the Eaglesoft DA42 Twin Star. Their phone support had me do all kind of things. It was also affecting FSX as a whole. I uninstalled it and FSX than ran great. I thought maybe there were to many planes in the airplane folder so I got rid of all the ones I rarely fly, still same thing. Uninstalled the twin star again and all was good. I paid to much for all the ORBX scenery and have it working to smoothly to mess with. My computer has the resources to run it. I believe it is an Eaglesoft problem. But telling them that is impossible, they have no problem running it on their computer. One other thing. the auto pilot is from some one else and they had me call them. I got the same run around from them and was told to call Eaglesoft it was their problem. I just gave up and am not installing it. I will stay away from any of their software from now on.

Edit: their support forum is just as bad. No help

P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

• 1 year later...

Archived