Abacus

johnrgby

Has any one else had problems with Abacus? I purchased a download of EZvfr, which downloaded, but the unlock key was incorrect, they then Emailed me 2 others one of which worked, but I had to register every time I logged on to FS, they replied by telling me to unzip an attachment to modules, there was no attachment, now I am getting a invalid registration key message every time I try to use it, and despite 4 Emails over 7 days I am getting no response, other than marketing Emails

Using punctuation in your typing might help, too, with messages and, when applicable, in key codes.

If indeed the OP is a native of the Canary islands (comma) Canarian Spanish would be the native tongue (period). Punctuation in the English language might not be part of the formal education (period). Maybe you should have gone just a tad lighter with your comment (question mark) If the OP is not (comma) I noticed he is retired (period) Thus (comma) all grammar rules are suspended (dash) at least that is what I have found in my case (period) Just say'n (period) (period) (period)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Guys

First of all, I appear to have resolved my problems with Abacus.

Secondly I am not a native of The Canary Islands, I am British, but am a resident.

Thirdly I have a seriously high educational certificate in The English Language, and have reviewed my post, and cannot see anything wrong with it punctuation wise, I cannot see what you are reading but!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys

First of all, I appear to have resolved my problems with Abacus.

Secondly I am not a native of The Canary Islands, I am British, but am a resident.

Thirdly I have a seriously high educational certificate in The English Language, and have reviewed my post, and cannot see anything wrong with it punctuation wise, I cannot see what you are reading but!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they were referring to ending a sentence with a period. Then starting the new sentence with a capital letter. You have commas separating complete sentences.

It's no big deal as long as you can be understood. I had no problem reading it.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Sorry, didn't mean to sound mean, but I find that people often type passwords, software key codes, and other information incorrectly when they show examples like the original post. How many "my password doesn't work" is a result of typo mistakes ... wish I had a penny for each one. Glad you got your problem fixed, john.

I had no problems reading the first post as well, I've been on many forums and seen a lot of very bad posts.

I was on one not long ago and someone typed everything in uppercase, they got a reply saying "Don't Shout," he replied, "Sorry there are some workmen doing a job in my house and they are making a lot of noise so thought I best shout."

Archived