Anyone know good 737s with hud instead of pmdg?

Jackroo0505

Hey i'm looking for a 737 with a hud that is free and is NOT the PMDG. Anyone know a 737 that has a hud and is free and not the PMDG? Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sometimes you just have a knack for gorgeous sunrises with an ocean in the background..... What is your gorgeous sunrise shot?

What about the TDS offerings, with the Ken Wiggington add on Panel?

They're in the Library...

Alan :pilot:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Mr. Zippy beat me to it again!

You can add-a-HUD to about any plane you like. There is the one for the newer versions of FA-18's, along with several stand alone add-on HUDs.

I DO like the one Mr. Zippy uses. Information overload is always a threat though :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, mine! I took the time to download and install a freeware HUD.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186872[/ATTACH]

Can you give me the link?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sometimes you just have a knack for gorgeous sunrises with an ocean in the background..... What is your gorgeous sunrise shot?

For that particular HUD, or HUDS in general?

There are 3FA18HUD.zip, generichud.zip, genhud.zip, hudca-v1.zip, which is the one Zippy showed, NEW_Realistic_HUD_for_the_FSX_Hornet.zip, piggpb8.zip and it's update piggtb8.zip. Some are on Avsim, some this Library here.

The list goes on and on...

Does that help? No links, but not hard to go find them in the libraries yourself. If you REALLY need, I can put links up...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

• 7 months later...

You DO realize this was last answered in February, yes? And I've slept since then.

That HUD does work in the VC, I think, but you have to to add and position it, which in the VC is sort of an adventure. Fair warning! It may be found over on Avsim, with THIS being the link.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YES, it can be used in the VC with a little adjustment to the panel.cfg entries.

VC copy.jpg

Oh, CRAP! Wrong HUD, sorry! :rolleyes:

HUD in VC.JPG

The HUD must be turned on using the newly installed ICON in the 2D cockpit. Then if you added the line type=Special to the 2 new [windows.XX] in your panel.cfg, then the HUD will carry over to the VC (and also any other view you choose. that's the draw-back, sorry).

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived