C177RG Repaint

dog4zero

finally got repainting figured out a little. Complete with new N# that according to the FAA Reg. Office is unused at the moment. So I am going to use it. Taking off from KBDN heading to KSLE OR. Just Needs a pilot now.

2016-1-3_16-38-14-734.jpg 2016-1-3_16-40-3-483.jpg

P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

finally got repainting figured out a little. Complete with new N# that according to the FAA Reg. Office is unused at the moment. So I am going to use it. Taking off from KBDN heading to KSLE OR. Just Needs a pilot now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186030[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]186031[/ATTACH]

Nice repaint. Remember Amazon, Apple, Google, etc. are all working with driver less cars. You seem to be ahead of the curve with no pilot!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

His name is Casper.
P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

That is a great paint job! Crisp, clear, sharp. Looks almost factory fresh.

Well, that won't last :D

And make sure you wave to Casper. He appreciates the recognition :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived