A merited Hapy New Year

Clarindo

Facing the risk of unpardonable omissions, misspelling and occupying much valuable space I cannot let 2015 go by without thanking individually all of you who took the time to assist me and arranged for enough patience in solving issues with my Flight Simulation configuration in these years I have been fortunate enough to be present in Flight Sim.com

You have made Flight Simulation much more enjoyable and have come many times to the rescue of failed Do It Yourself attempts.

My best wishes for a healthy, prosperous and happy New Year jointly with your families and the assurance that exhaustive searches, manuals or info texts will be perused carefully before any further attempt to tap this vast knowledge pool of such wonderful participants always ready and willing to extend a helping hand to someone in need of guidance, be it as simple or obvious as it may be.

B3URNER – BSMIII – CIANPARS – COPPERPEN – DJADLIB – FXSTTCB – GWILLMOT – IL88PP - JANDJFRENCH - JIM ROBINSON - JSKORNA – JUILE – LOKI – MALLCOTT - MICKMAC1212 – MRZIPPY - NAPAMULE2 – NUITKATI – OLD_DOGPIE - OLD_WOMBAT – PHANTOMTWEAK – RCBAREND - REGGIEF5421 – ROCKINROBIN – RONZIE – RUPERT – SFORD – SHANWICK - SIGNALMAN1 – SILVERGHoST – SNOWINGAIRLINES – STRINGBEAN - TGIBSON_NEW - TIGER1962

And my apologies if this is not the proper venue for this much deserved Thank You All message.

Clarindo

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7-2600 CPU - RAM 8GB DDR3

2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 series - 3 LDE Monitors - FSX STEAM

Archived