Cold and dark

dwf2008

Park your aircraft in cold and dark condition and save it. There, check the option which says "Make this my default flight" or something similar. Sorry, I don't remember the exact term.
http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/India_120-animated-flag-gifs.gifhttp://status.ivao.aero/414320.png

Chose a simple aircraft as your default. I highly recommend the Baron 58. Start the flight anywhere you want and make sure the engines are off, all lights are off, Parking brake set, engine throttles at idle and mixture full rich. Be sure to leave the Avionics Switch turned on. Hit Semicolon and check the box that says "Save as Default".

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Chose a simple aircraft as your default. I highly recommend the Baron 58. Start the flight anywhere you want and make sure the engines are off, all lights are off, Parking brake set, engine throttles at idle and mixture full rich. Be sure to leave the Avionics Switch turned on. Hit Semicolon and check the box that says "Save as Default".

Thank you both. However, I would like ALL aircraft to start cold and dark not just the default one. Isnt there a setting inthe aircraft config or something that would do this?

Thank you both. However, I would like ALL aircraft to start cold and dark not just the default one. Isnt there a setting inthe aircraft config or something that would do this?

Once you have the default flight set up with the aircraft I mentioned or any other aircraft, then ALL aircraft will start in that same condition no matter what default or freeware aircraft or starting airport you choose.

Payware aircraft may be a bit different.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived