TDS B-727-200 texture

liner simpilot

I have downloaded TDS's before but I don't remember if I had to do a base model first for their B-737 don't think so, also have downloaded many repaints over the years with no problems. I downloaded the AA repaint for this A/C, copied the texture for it in the TDS base model as usual for the B-727-200. Copied over the CFG info put it to the bottom of the last section renumbered it with the next number up which is 9 saved it, when starting up FS9, A/C it is there but no AA B-727-200. (see pictures). Not sure if missing something an extra set of eyes never hurts. Thanks Kenny

AC folder texture.jpg

AA B-727-200 CFG.jpg

FS9 select Aircraft.jpg

According to [fltsim.9] the model=217--w. You don't list that model in your aircraft folder. I only see a f--217. Without the corresponding model that the AA_NC paint job is looking for, nothing or all black shows.

727.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Much appreciated your response to my post, Mr Zippy, I have a question why is this in the 2004 area on FS9 search. Here is what comes up looks to be 2004/FSX by this current print screen shot. I downloaded the base for this particular A/C I thought, wouldn't it incorporate the right models necessary? Your answer is showing FSX.

Why 2004.jpg

That download is for use in either FSX or FS2004. There was a 2nd [fltsim.X]Try that one! I see that model in your screenshot.

[fltsim.X]

title=FREEWARE_©_TDS_01AUG2014 _722 +A0000 +D00 +TFB00 AA JT8D w

sim=TdsB722-JT8D-9

model=9SER--W

panel=

sound=

texture=AA_NC

kb_checklists=

kb_reference=

atc_id=N990NN

atc_airline=

atc_flight_number=

atc_heavy=0

atc_parking_types=GATE, RAMP, CARGO

atc_parking_code=

ui_manufacturer=TDS

ui_type=JT8D winglets

ui_variation=AMERICAN new colors

visual_damage=1

description=Boeing Trijet, most selling airplane until B737 appears

performance=Short to medium range airplane

OK, now I have a clearer picture! You downloaded the FS2004 TDS 727-200F base package which is the FREIGHTER model.

The American Airlines texture is for a TDS 727-200 passenger model.

You need tds_b727-200.zip

Archived