ScreenHunter_1346 Nov. 10 13.03.jpg

ScreenHunter_1348 Nov. 10 13.04.jpg

Quite the 2D cockpit set-up!

ScreenHunter_1345 Nov. 10 12.47.jpg

Thank you for taking a peek!

Great days and pleasant flights to all!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

LOVE THAT 2-D PANEL!! Knowing how "frugal" :cool: you are, I'm hoping I can afford one too! BTW: The MAD R-4 out of NAS Memphis surely didn't have most of that stuff!

Great job!! Keep it going!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Many thanks to all for the very kind comments!

Which DC-3 is that, please? The panel looks great. I'd like to get one like it.

The plane and panel are from the DCAirlines website. The panel is included, made by Norm Hancock of DCA. It can downloaded for free HERE. Don't even have to register :)

It includes two versions of the 2D panel, with different navigational gauge setups, and a VC, although most of Mr. Hancock's effort went into the 2D panel. The VC looks great, don't get me wrong, it's just that the 2D is what really grabs me, personally.

It's the full aircraft, fully functional in FSX (and SE of sourse), and the flight dynamics are extremely well done. One of hte best DC-3's I've ever flown. Only thing missing is the sound files. It's aliased to the default, but the documentation included has a couple of links to a couple of really good DC-3 sound sets, if you'd prefer.

Not that I've flown a ton of them lately :D

There is one version each for FSX, FS9, and MAAM-Sim, So whatever you like is available.

The MAD R-4 out of NAS Memphis surely didn't have most of that stuff!

I doubt the bloody thing had radios! :p

...and flew the world rally every year.

This is my first, but I did fly in their Operation Varsity this year, and enjoyed it a great deal :)

Thanks to all again for the wonderful comments. I will try and get a few more up soon...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Many thanks for the kind words, gents (and ladies, if applicable)! I appreciate the thoughts.

If I didn't spend so much time flying the bird, I'd have more screenies.

More coming soon! The hard part is learning to navigate the thing. That whole Radio Range thingy is a whole new way, for me. I'll get it!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived