Problem with FSX SE:Loading Free Flight

Ariakas89

First off, I want to say that I've been flying on FSX for months now with NO problems until recently.

The issues that Im getting now are that when I try to load my flight, It instantly loads from about 70% and then freezes.

The ATC window is blurred, I cannot make out anything within it.

I have tried uninstalling both FSX AND steam to see if this would fix the issue. Any help would be much appreciated, I am trying not to get frustrated as I know it could be anything.

Please Help! Running this on windows 7, if thats a help for starters

No error codes, Allow me to clarify. I'd say 90% of the time once Im done creating the flight it loads starting at 70% and then just stops with black screen and loading bar @ 100. There has been a few times, less then a handful where Im able to load into sim but when I try to pull up atc window , its very small and the words are not legible. So it's been a combination of the two scenarios, more so the 1st though. I hope that makes sense.

No error codes, Allow me to clarify. I'd say 90% of the time once Im done creating the flight it loads starting at 70% and then just stops with black screen and loading bar @ 100. There has been a few times, less then a handful where Im able to load into sim but when I try to pull up atc window , its very small and the words are not legible. So it's been a combination of the two scenarios, more so the 1st though. I hope that makes sense.

OK, that helps it to make more sense of what's going on. A good possibility is either your graphics driver needs updating or it did an automatic update which goofed up things. I have had the latter happen.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived