Repaint of the DHC2 Beaver in the livery of Transwest Air, the charter division of Rise Air who operate in Saskatchewan, Canada.
· Matches Transwest Air’s livery as close as possible.
· Custom interior colours.
· Float, wheel and bush versions included.
- Just one folder installs all 3 versions.
- Textures shared across 3 versions.
· 8k textures.
Click here to check out my other liveries
- Copy folder 2_DHC2_TranswestAir to your community folder.
- In order to see the Bush version you must have the DHC-2 Beaver part of the 40th Anniversary Expansion pack installed which is available free from the Gotfriends website.
- I recommend you also install ANNOV's less grunge mod. Link in the Readm_Me_1st.pdf.
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.