Community request for the Cessna 172 in the Hawk livery used by N75549. There appears to be only two C172s that use this unique livery, N75549 and N733EJ.
· Matches real aircraft colour and decals as close as possible.
· 8k Textures.
· Option to use own tail number.
· Livery is available on 18 versions of the C172:-
- Default C172 Wheels (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Default C172 Skis (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Default C172 Floats (G1000 or classic gauges)
- JTA C172 TDi mod (G1000 only)
- Bagolu C172 No Wheel Fairings (classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 No Front Fairing (classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Amphibian (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Bush Kit (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Tail Dragger (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 AOA (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Reims Rocket (G1000)
· Just one folder to copy to your community folder for all 18 versions.
- All versions share the same textures so there is little size penalty for having all versions combined in your community folder.
- Livery will only appear on those aircraft you own (ie classic guages) or have installed (JTA or Bagolu).
- Livery will automatically be available if you install the JTA or Bagolu mods after you install the Hawk livery.
· Custom interior colour.
Clcik here to check out my other liveries
This livery is available as an exact replica of N75549 OR as a “use your own tail number” version.
· To use your own tail number copy folder 2_C172_HAWK to your community folder.
· To use tail number N75549 with its custom font, copy folder 2_C172_HAWK_N75549 to your community folder.
In order to see the liveries on the Bagolu or JTA TDi verisons of the 172 you would need to have those mods installed.
Links to the source aircraft are contained in the readme_1st.pdf.
Refer to readme_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation using the link below.
Click here to donate