Over KSFZ (3 monitors)

eric5150

Recently upgraded to a 3 monitor setup with fs2004. When you take screenshots, they come out just as big. Here's one over my old neighborhood with KSFZ North Central State in Rhode Island

Over KSFZ 1.jpg

Check out my Real World Flights on the Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Check out my Flight Sim Livestreams on Twitch

Eric Flight Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shot!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

I am using Nvidia Surround PhysX to get an overall resolution of 5760x1080 which allows me to have full screen without repositioning windows. It makes 3 screens easy. Check it out if you can.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree, these shots do look good. I'm using a GTX960 and it does make wonderful wide screen screen shots in the format you just discussed. Having said that, for actual flying I much happier defining the center screen as the cockpit view and the Left and Right screens as wing views. In that fashion I can truly see what matters most while flying as if I was looking out the various windows.

It's impossible, as far as I've determined to show as a "screenshot." However while flying it seems much more realistic.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I have a GTX980 in my MSI laptop. I can run FSX but not on three monitors with everything cranked up. The Nvidia Physx software is awesome though as you can play any game in 5760x1080 resolution as long as it supports it. I haven't run into a problem yet. I also like to fly using the virtual cockpit with Active Camera. It is very much like FSX with a constant 40-50FPS with everything cranked and lots of scenery. I just wish the autogen could be increased like FSX allows in the FSX.cfg.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived