Once upon a time

liner simpilot

Hi to all the simmers out there. I had this downloaded, now I went to load this C-150, it is not in the listing so I went into the aircraft folder and it is not there. No problem as I had a backup and it re-installed it now it appears in the aircraft list, but no aircraft with the paints. Like I said above I had it before now it is not there. I find that to be strange. Attached is the cfg and pic of the aircraft folder for this A/C, it should work. Any help as usual would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Kenny

C-150 aircraft cfg.jpg

Inside aircraft folder.jpg

Zippy might be right, but I suspect your problem is the "ui_type=" line for each repaint.

You really do want to make sure that the files in the main folder for that plane are still intact.

I'd check that first.

Next, go to each "ui_type=" line for each repaint and add a different letter or number to each line.

Where it now reads "ui_type=150 commuter" change each line to something like

"ui_type=150 commuter 1", "ui_type=150 commuter 2", etc. for all your repaints. Try that and see if it works. Sometimes that "ui_type" line can be a sticky edit and you'll pull your hair out until you see the one little thing that was wrong with it.

Thanks mrzippy & Bob for your responses. I tried the idea suggested by Bob I typed what you said, no different same issue.

I followed your idea mrzippy, I looked inside texture folder and everything is there (see pic). This worked fine several years ago, then I needed to have a different OS & now it is not working. Might that be the issue? Thanks again, I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Kenny

Inside texture folder N19199.jpg

Maybe the model.f is faulty? Change to CnoC just to see if it make a difference?

"ui_type=" should not make any difference. It just will give another listing under Cessna.

Or maybe even change the 150 Commuter & the 150 Aerobat to C150.

That will list all the variations under C150, when you see the Cessna variations.

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

Archived