Error message

rvc68

Does anyone know what is causing this error message (see attached) and how to get rid of it? I get in in FSX and just about any other program I am using. I have asked this question many many time and never got a answer on this and other forums. Thought I would give it another try here as it is just driving me nuts and can never get a reply that would correct it. Thank you.

Error message image (3)).jpg

As I said, I get this in just about every program I run including Malwarebytes software, I just used that program as an example of the error message. I get it in FSX, Truck Simulator and just about every other program I run. I was hoping someone else was seeing this error and knew of a correction. I never had the problem when I had XP but since I have

Windows 8.1 it has started. Just asking!

I would really suggest a support ticket to Malwarebytes. I have had two issues with their product over the years and their support has been SUPERB!!! Very detailed help, fast service, and English as a primary language. The one incident involved a similar message (My old brain can't pull up the exact issue right now), and it turned out to be a Microsoft issue that MB gave a solution for in less than 12 hours.

Les

Archived