Cruising the strip.

azzaro

veddy nice my friend! u know, I feel the same way about that plane that we both do about the f3f. in all my years of flying I never got to fly a staggerwing, and in fact only ever saw one once. as I taxied past it I felt as if I were seeing royalty.

Phil Colvin

Thanks for the comments all.

veddy nice my friend! u know, I feel the same way about that plane that we both do about the f3f. in all my years of flying I never got to fly a staggerwing, and in fact only ever saw one once. as I taxied past it I felt as if I were seeing royalty.

I got to worship at the wheelpants of one at Oshkosh 2008! And let me tell you she was a beauty! Here's a shot...

staggerwing.jpg

Nice work with the shots of you cruising the Vegas strip in your Beech Bob. :cool: :cool: :D That's one way to keep from going broke. Unfortunately you landed, so you'll be poor as a church mouse before dawn. :(

Not me! Relying on my flying skills is the only gambling I do. Well, that and getting married?! But that worked out pretty well. :)

— Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

• 2 weeks later...
Fantastic shots! I just wish I could get my scenery to stop shimmering!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lay off the booze. :rolleyes: — Bob

LOL thanks Bob!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived