Auto Pilot Mode

Guest re30900

Guest re30900

for a project that I make I need to do cockipt that run the game that the landing is known for sure but the gamers still can move the joystick left and right\ up down but still will land saftely

hope you understand the question

for a project that I make I need to do cockipt that run the game that the landing is known for sure but the gamers still can move the joystick left and right\ up down but still will land saftely

Question: WHY??:confused:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

for a project that I make I need to do cockpit that run the (game) Sim that the landing is known for sure but the (gamers) Simmers still can move the joystick left and right\ up down but still will land safely

Hope you understand the question

Did you mean the folks "Pretending to fly" the aircraft can move the stick, but not affect the aircraft?

Better to let them attempt the landing using either an easy Mission like the "Sitka Landing" or the Kiosk "Chicago Landing".

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I am currently working on an application that can do this. It is basically an AI Tracker app, where you can create AI using flight plans or pre-recorded waypoint lists (that you were flying yourself). You can follow any AI indefinitely in an invisible camera pod, which follows the AI right on it's tail.

In your case I would use a standard aircraft for AI but make it invisible (=use an invisible model) and let it be followed by you in the aircraft that you want. So you can sit in the desired aircraft, move the joystick around and play with any systems, flaps gear or lights, but the plane will always slavishly follow the invisible AI in front of you. If you use real flightplans for this, you can follow through from pre flight to taxi in.

Drop me a note here in the forum if you are interested. Then we can see what can be set up for you.

Oliver Binder

LORBY-SI

Archived