T-6G Texan flying around Live Oak Florida (24J)

Great shots

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks every one. Just had a bad storm one of my big trees down. Right now 13:00 it feels like 105.[ATTACH=CONFIG]190679[/ATTACH]

Ah! Free firewood! Good luck with the chainsaw, cut only the tree, no arms or legs!;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 9 months later...

It is indeed a beautifully done airplane. But has anyone else had an issue with the engine not running? I can attempt to start it, but it cuts off every time. I have set the magnetos and the fuel selection (I've tried several different tanks) but nothing solves the problem. As I know it can have issues with running FSX, my operating system is Windows 7 home professional.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. I eagerly look forward to finally being able to fly this wonderful airplane.

Jim

It is indeed a beautifully done airplane. But has anyone else had an issue with the engine not running? I can attempt to start it, but it cuts off every time. I have set the magnetos and the fuel selection (I've tried several different tanks) but nothing solves the problem. As I know it can have issues with running FSX, my operating system is Windows 7 home professional.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. I eagerly look forward to finally being able to fly this wonderful airplane.

Jim

Set your throttle up about 50%. that should keep the engines running. It also depends on the elevation of your airport. You may need to set the mixture a little leaner.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I tried doing that, and even played around with the mixture (the airport I'm trying to take off from is not at a high elevation - KTYS) but the engine still shuts off no matter what I do. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Jim

Archived