winglets of realair turbine duke V2

i got my turbine duke v2 a few months ago.

it's great with flight1 gtn 750...

just last night, i have noticed that the winglets are gone!

i dont see them in the preview, i dont see them in the sim.

they were there, when i had installed the plane.

i have installed and uninstalled a few planes in between,

but that's all i have done.

is it just me, or anyone else having the same problem?

regards,

erol

I've got both the V2 Turbine and V2 B60 and never seen that before.

Is this with a PRE V2 repaint? I'm always careful to make sure that "V2" is mentioned in the repaints or I won't install it. Or are you talking about a default paint missing winglets?

If you contact Rob or Sean at RealAir they will probably get you fixed up. I asked Rob once if "V1" repaints would work with the "V2" and he told me NO!

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

LOL I just assumed he meant WINGLET models were missing the winglets. Maybe he loaded up a non-winglet version for the first time and freaked out:rolleyes:
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

LOL I just assumed he meant WINGLET models were missing the winglets. Maybe he loaded up a non-winglet version for the first time and freaked out:rolleyes:

don't LOL, your assumtion was right. the winglet models WERE missing the winglets. a complete re-install solved the problem, though i still dont know, what caused the problem...

the fsx may be old, but still full of mysteries...

erol

I wasn't LOLing at you and your problem, I was LOLing at malcotts comment, and I'll LOL whenever I feel like it THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Glad you got it fixed though. It's my VERY favorite Twin turboprop. I can only speculate you might have deleted the Texture folder with the Winglets that the other Winglet models do a Texture Fallback to.

Archived