Alabeo virtual cockpit texture jsut dissapeared

SO i have had the Alabeo piper aztec installed for about 5 days, and it was working fine.

I have oodles and oodles of add-ons, I spend nearly all my money on FSX.

Today i go and open it up and the vitrual cockpit is transpartent, like the textures for it arent being loaded.

This used to be an issue with some of carenados old FS2004 aircraft which i gave up on, but seeing htis one workign and then spontaneously stop working got me thinking someone must know what is going on here.

So, what have i done in the last 5 days which could have caused this, .....

Nothing except installed ORBX central rocky mountains. You can not tell me that has anything to do with it.

No settings have been changed

It went from ok (in the night shot) to stuffed (day shot)

texture working.jpgmissing texture.jpg

Please, anyone shed some light on whats going on, ive reinstalled it, googled it, searched forums, asked for help from Alabeo (useless), I've tried removing the trusted gauges form FSX, nothing is helping me.

Well, something sure changed! Looks like the pilot's left side window textures aren't working. Are you able to uncheck the new ORBX addition in the library and see if it makes a difference? Any other aircraft affected?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

an update:

I removed all "trusted" gauges from the fsx.cfg and reinstalled the aircraft and it fixed the issue. Then, a few days later, BAM it happened again with no changes made to the sim whatsoever.

So I reinstalled again without touching the CFG and it has fixed it again so I will wait and see if it happens again. If so, then I am suspecting a corrupt hardrive (SSD)

an update:

I removed all "trusted" gauges from the fsx.cfg and reinstalled the aircraft and it fixed the issue. Then, a few days later, BAM it happened again with no changes made to the sim whatsoever.

So I reinstalled again without touching the CFG and it has fixed it again so I will wait and see if it happens again. If so, then I am suspecting a corrupt hardrive (SSD)

Nothing to do with hard drive. Check permissions and anti-virus.

Archived