High school Career Day

I did not know that it was that time of the year for career day for High school students as a ATC tower. It appears that everyone got down safely. It must have been a mess getting the planes down at SFO. Kenny

Career-day-for-future-SFO-ATC-tower-sm.jpg

Larry I don't know how you feel about those students ever becoming PP, They can't handle being ATC. As for you peer01 thank goodness they are there for a day, you are right time is money I would hate them there all week. If so they might have to close SFO as to straighten this mess out. Kenny

• 2 weeks later...
So that's the one you mentioned. Dang!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, sadly this time of the year educators try almost anything to keep students minds off the upcoming school vacation period. It never worked when I was a student, but they try!

There is one field trip advantage from this old retiree's point of view. Our local AAA baseball team plays several day games during the week every Spring. Without the field trips, this wouldn't happen.

All the school kids get to sit out in the center-field bleachers. And we oldsters sit in the boxes under the canopy for really cheap prices! :cool::cool:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived