Project Opensky Autobrakes

bluebaron123

Hello there.

Can someone help me with the issue I'm having with the Posky aircraft? Mainly, most of their Boeing models have problems with the auto-spoilers and auto-brakes deploying. They don't deploy no matter how smooth the landing is. I tried the default FS2004 panels that have auto-brakes, custom party panels which also have an autobrake gauge and recently took the Posky Autobrake gauge from their 777 and they still aren't working.

Any help is appreciated.

The xml gauges which operate them may be missing. Try downloading the complete base models instead of a repaint with model included.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hello there.

Can someone help me with the issue I'm having with the Posky aircraft? Mainly, most of their Boeing models have problems with the auto-spoilers and auto-brakes deploying. They don't deploy no matter how smooth the landing is. I tried the default FS2004 panels that have auto-brakes, custom party panels which also have an autobrake gauge and recently took the Posky Autobrake gauge from their 777 and they still aren't working.

Any help is appreciated.

Have you remembered to arm your auto brakes and spoilers prior to landing ?

A.

I gave up trying to make the autobrakes work on the POSKY models. I also did the 777 gauge replacement. The little light on the gauge came on but no braking occurred. The only thing that did work was RTO. I tested that a couple of times on a practice runway and when shutting down the throttle, the plane braked to a screeching halt.

As far as auto spoilers go, they seem to engage then immediately collapse. Best bet is to re-engage them.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I gave up trying to make the autobrakes work on the POSKY models. I also did the 777 gauge replacement. The little light on the gauge came on but no braking occurred. The only thing that did work was RTO. I tested that a couple of times on a practice runway and when shutting down the throttle, the plane braked to a screeching halt.

As far as auto spoilers go, they seem to engage then immediately collapse. Best bet is to re-engage them.

Interesting Zip

I must say (slightly shamefaced) but I have never noticed whether my spoilers /auto FS work/deploy or not.

I can say I don't have problems or notice anything untoward when landing my Poskies ( I have many of them of all aircraft types) I don't find myself barrelling of the end of the runway.

One thing extra I do have installed on all my aircraft Glenn Copeland's auto flaps /spoilers /brakes gauge ,

maybe the OP could give that a try ,it works well for me.

Cheers Andy

Have you remembered to arm your auto brakes and spoilers prior to landing?

A.

I always do that, but it doesn't work. In the mean time, I'll try both of the suggestions by the posters above (The gauge thingy and downloading the complete models.) I'll get back soon to this topic.

Archived