Motivated To Fly Concorde

Captain Andy Poppens

I have though about giving up flying Concorde but I feel motivated by a quote from Buffy the vampire slayer its from the episode where her mother Joyce learns she is the slayer and when Joyce tries to call the police to tell them she wasn't responsible for Kendra's death Buffy won't let her and when she tries to ask why Buffy tells her to have another drink

Joyce throws her glass and snaps at her telling her don't you talk to me that way you don't get to just dump something like this on me and pretend its nothing Buffy says she doesn't have time for this and Joyce says no I am tired of I don't have time or you wouldn't under I am your mother and you will make time to explain yourself Buffy says I told you I'm a vampire slayer Joyce says well I just don't accept that she's the slayer Buffy says open your eyes Mom what do you think has been going on for the past two years the fights the weird occurrences how many times have you washed blood out my clothing and you still haven't figured it out Joyce says well it stops now Buffy says no it doesn't stop it never stops do you think I chose to be like this do you have any idea how lonely it is how dangerous I would love to be upstairs watching TV or gossiping about boys or god even studying but I have to save the world again

Joyce tries to prevent her from leaving but Buffy fights her off and when she tries to leave Joyce says you walk out of this house don't even think about coming back she leaves anyway and every time I hear that quote I feel like she's saying to me you walk out of this Concorde don't even think about coming back

I have though about giving up flying Concorde but I feel motivated by a quote from Buffy the vampire slayer its from the episode where her mother Joyce learns she is the slayer and when Joyce tries to call the police to tell them she wasn't responsible for Kendra's death Buffy won't let her and when she tries to ask why Buffy tells her to have another drink

Joyce throws her glass and snaps at her telling her don't you talk to me that way you don't get to just dump something like this on me and pretend its nothing Buffy says she doesn't have time for this and Joyce says no I am tired of I don't have time or you wouldn't under I am your mother and you will make time to explain yourself Buffy says I told you I'm a vampire slayer Joyce says well I just don't accept that she's the slayer Buffy says open your eyes Mom what do you think has been going on for the past two years the fights the weird occurrences how many times have you washed blood out my clothing and you still haven't figured it out Joyce says well it stops now Buffy says no it doesn't stop it never stops do you think I chose to be like this do you have any idea how lonely it is how dangerous I would love to be upstairs watching TV or gossiping about boys or god even studying but I have to save the world again

Joyce tries to prevent her from leaving but Buffy fights her off and when she tries to leave Joyce says you walk out of this house don't even think about coming back she leaves anyway and every time I hear that quote I feel like she's saying to me you walk out of this Concorde don't even think about coming back

Good heavens mate!

Not sure i can help ease your concorde dilemma.

However you should be entered into the Fscom original and somewhat unusual post of the year competition.

:)

Andy

Archived