The Peacemaker

shetter1981

I was digging in some old files and found the b-36 files from a few years back. Its about half finished. With the revamped fax on steam, is there any interest from the fsx community for such an aircraft. If there is, I may just go ahead and update it for steam and finish her.

Some suggestions for the Peacemaker.

1. Separate piston/jet engine startup. Being able to start the piston engines, taxi to the runway and then fire up the 4 burnin'.

2. Brake squeal is a must have.

3 A good sound package and panel. No aliases.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

1. Separate piston/jet engine startup. Being able to start the piston engines, taxi to the runway and then fire up the 4 burnin'.

Unfortunately FSX does not allow more than 4 engines, nor does it allow 2 different engine types on the same plane.

To do this will take some pretty cool gauge coding.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Unfortunately FSX does not allow more than 4 engines, nor does it allow 2 different engine types on the same plane.

To do this will take some pretty cool gauge coding.

peace,

the Bean

Thanks Bean! I thought so. There's always a fly of some kind in my soup:rolleyes: Enjoy your day UP that-away! (I have a hunch where:cool: I ain't tellin').

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

the way I plan to do it is adjust the hp of 21,000 lbs from six down to four engines. that way the plane still fly's with the same flight dynamics as the original. Gonna start with the a/b model, so no jets to begin with. at six each is 3500, at four it is 5250. same amount of power with two less engines. any other ideas are welcome form the group.

Archived