Help with fsx panel

Cjet123

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have some gauges missing. A file 777.gau is what you need. It is included in some 777 addons, but not in many.

MrZippy knows a 777 that has it included. He has mentioned it a few times before. Search the forum.

(or wait a few hours, he's likely to respond later.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have some gauges missing. A file 777.gau is what you need. It is included in some 777 addons, but not in many.

MrZippy knows a 777 that has it included. He has mentioned it a few times before. Search the forum.

(or wait a few hours, he's likely to respond later.)

No rest for the wicked, HUH? Didn't even win the $900 million in last night's Powerball drawing!:mad: Talk about being in a bad mood on Sunday morning....Coffee, give me coffee!

OK, download and install this aircraft from the Library. pt_b777-300er_fsx.zip

After the complete install is done, the gauges you are missing will be in your FSX/Gauges folder. Any FSX 777 panel should now work.

Read through the screenshot tutorial and take screenshots instead of taking pictures of your screen with a cellphone!

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?235703-New-Screenshot-Tutorial

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

No rest for the wicked, HUH? Didn't even win the $900 million in last night's Powerball drawing!:mad: Talk about being in a bad mood on Sunday morning....Coffee, give me coffee!

OK, download and install this aircraft from the Library. pt_b777-300er_fsx.zip

After the complete install is done, the gauges you are missing will be in your FSX/Gauges folder. Any FSX 777 panel should now work.

Read through the screenshot tutorial and take screenshots instead of taking pictures of your screen with a cellphone!

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?235703-New-Screenshot-Tutorial

Chill out!! It's now $1.300,000,000 That's better for when I win it Wednesday!:cool: Of course I keep forgetting to buy a ticket!:rolleyes:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

so mr zippy can you put a link to this file you told me about pt_b777-300er_fsx.zip

I like this way of linking to a download. Hit the blue download button

FSX - FSX Jetliners FSX Platinum Airways Boeing 777-300 ER

[ Download | View ]

Name: pt_b777-300er_fsx.zip

Size: 50,882,493 Date: 08-09-2013 Downloads: 992

pt_b777-300er_fsx.gif

fcq1.gif FSX Platinum Airways Boeing 777-300 ER. Project Open Sky B777-300 ER full aircraft, repainted in Platinum Airways' new livery by Al Nel, auto-installer by Vic Ayres. Platinum Airways is the Open Skies VA that allows its pilots to fly the mission of their choice with the aircraft of their choice at the time of their choice

Sounds like I awoke the Balrog...

Enjoy the coffee!!:D:D

Go back to the shadows you sprang from!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! (thunderous roar...)

Sorry. I am a JRRT fan from back in '70 or so. Had a momentary flashback there...

Gimme a cuppa joe, and you may most certainly pass ;) :p

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

What your picture shows is missing gauges. So you need gauges to be in your Gauges folder so Sim can find them (it first looks in panel folder). The zip file contains those gauges. When you put them in Gauges folder your panel will then look 'normal' (?). You do not have to edit anything. Just have to get the gauges and put them in Gauges folder so Sim can load them when you load your airplane (and panel).

You can copy any text from forum and paste it into the text section in library and a search will be made of all files that have those words in them (text). You can also copy and paste a zip file name and paste it into the zip section and a search will take you to only that zip file name (much simpler).

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

so this download link that your giving me will fix my panel problem on my american airlines 777

YES! Once that aircraft is installed, you do not have to keep it. Delete that new aircraft folder from FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes. The new Gauge files stay put where they were installed.

Well i downloaded the palne you told me too but when i ran the auto installer i went to my fsx and i looked and the plane wasnt there

Is your aircraft select page set up like I show here?

select page.jpg

I guess there is something wrong with his auto-installer. I have the Gauges folder with the 2 files inside. PM me with your email and I'll send them to you in a zipped file. Just Unzip the file, open the folder and copy the 2 files inside to your FSX/Gauges folder.

You could point the auto-installer to a folder that you create in My Documents or your desk top and install the aircraft info there and just copy the 2 files to your FSX gauges folder.

this is what the 2 files look like.

gauges for 777.JPG

HeeHee. I think we swamped him. (Maybe he should just go back to flying the Cessnas).

We all had to learn these things. All of us. So hang in there.

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived