more of the beautiful flagship detroit

wolf2

Love the chrome Phil, very nice!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks, steve and zipster! zippy, funny story about that. I began using photobucket because my previous photo site had suddenly gone under, and I was in a very bad mood about all the lost effort with it. was in a huge hurry and just picked photbucket out of thin air, so I was in no mood to create and have to remember a username. knew I'd remember that one.

btw, If u clicked hoping for higher res, sorry, I size them down under 200 before I upload them

Phil Colvin

thanks, steve and zipster! zippy, funny story about that. I began using photobucket because my previous photo site had suddenly gone under, and I was in a very bad mood about all the lost effort with it. was in a huge hurry and just picked photbucket out of thin air, so I was in no mood to create and have to remember a username. knew I'd remember that one.

btw, If u clicked hoping for higher res, sorry, I size them down under 200 before I upload them

Hi Phil, I thought you'd get a kick out of that! A lot of people don't realize that sites like Photobuck are open to others. Several people have posted some screenshots and did not know that some of their rather risque pictures of girlfriends were very visible.

Charlie

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi Phil, I thought you'd get a kick out of that! A lot of people don't realize that sites like Photobuck are open to others. Several people have posted some screenshots and did not know that some of their rather risque pictures of girlfriends were very visible.

Charlie

Or screen savers? Thought I remembered at least one.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

ooooooo...shiney....pretty....

Very very nice pictures, Phil, thank you for the post!

#3 OR #4, in my opinion would make a great splash-screen picture! Maybe I'll do that later...

Thanks again!

Pat☺ 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived