Milestone Post

mrzippy

"Sahcre-bleuu!" (Sacred Bleu!) Eet eez zee lawn dahrt, no? :p

Hi, mrzippy! Howareya?

APUtech

OUI! Eez zee lawn dahrt! I be doing good. Haven't dropped any blue ice on Sandy Eggo in a while! ;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

holy cow, that deserves a congratulations screenshot! at work r n, will do one later. meantime, stop letting jan fly your planes!!

Thanks Phil! I think Jan was co-pilot at the time....he's fired! ;)

I have to make a left turn off the freeway to get home after I have been to town. In 17 years of living at same address I figure I have made that left turn over 10,000 times. So 10K post is a heck of a lot of work. And a lot of BS, too (just kidding). Kudus Zip.

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Just thought I'd post a screenshot for this milestone! :D This is a landing at my favorite test airport.

OH, CRAP!:mad:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182736[/ATTACH]

OK Zip! I appreciate your efforts. But please quit publishing screen shots of my flights!

Thanks for all the help you've given me and many others!

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Well Charlie I believe you have reached Jan's skill level of how not to make a landing. Also congrats on the 10,000 posts.

Thanks for the compliment! I strive to, one day, surpass the Noble Airman in my achievements.

I don't think surpassing the Noble Airman's achievements is really something to be proud of Zippy, but if your happy with that, good luck! :D

Congrats on 10,000 posts as well. :)

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/09/21/1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I borrowed it. HA! Because I'm noble and handsome! Edit: and you're not noble. And certainly not handsome! :mad:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182763[/ATTACH]

Hey Peer! Great shot of The Queen joining the Olympics Opening Ceremonies! But where is 007? I thought he jumped with her!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived