West Atlantic Cargo Airlines 737-300/400 livery and model, have you seen one about?

Madden96

I am currently on the hunt for for a 737-300/400 in the West Atlantic Cargo livery. I am having 0 luck, I found one advertised for FSX to realise it was only compatable with FS2004. I have searched multiple sites such as 'simviation', 'flyawaysimulation', 'avsim', and of course this site itself. I have thus far had no luck. Has anyone came across it? or know of any other websites that I can scower around? I am looking for the model, then the texture seperately that is compatable with the model. If I was a FS2004 man I would be having a field day, but not so much with FSX.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Jetliners FS2004/FSX West Atlantic Cargo Airlines Boeing 737-3T0F

[ Download | View ]

Name: b733fnpt.zip

Size: 3,033,887 Date: 07-07-2013 Downloads: 485

b733fnpt.gif

fcq1.gif FS2004/FSX West Atlantic Cargo Airlines Boeing 737-3T0F, registration G-JMCO. Repaint by Mathieu Vos (APSS), model by Vistaliners.

Anything wrong with this one?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Looky what I see!

west atlantic.JPG

When an aircraft does not show in the Aircraft Selection screen, the first thing to check is the panel folder of that aircraft. This one just had a config file that aliased a 737_400 panel, which I would bet you have NO 737_400 in your Sim. That file needs to be changed so it aliases the 737_800 panel and you need to do it for the sound folder as well.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 4 years later...
Since the original poster didn't thank you, I will. I've just been looking for this myself, so I can start a series of cargo night flights across Europe from the UK. Thanks Mr Zippy!
  • Thanks 1

- Paul Elliott

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come and follow my recreation of this historic light here: HERE

• 4 years later...
On 9/29/2019 at 7:51 AM, Mithras said:

Since the original poster didn't thank you, I will. I've just been looking for this myself, so I can start a series of cargo night flights across Europe from the UK. Thanks Mr Zippy!

Roger that. Me too. I just downloaded the WA 733 and couldn't understand why it wasn't showing up in FSX. Thanks Mr Z, for the umpteenth time!

• Thanks 1