Decent passenger aircraft?

boomtisqwerty

Hello fellow simmers. Its been a while since I've done any flight simming and by that I mean a few months at the least, almost half a year! So since I'm currently in the summer holidays I have rather a lot of free time on my hands so today, I pulled out my fs2004 disc, stuck it in the laptop and went for a spin in a Piper Cherokee. As satisfying as this was and as much as I enjoy flying light aircraft, I do miss my days of commercial flying. So I guess you know what's coming next...

Any of you know of any commercial passenger jets? And I'm not looking for just any jet, oh no, because I'm very particular about what I fly, I'd like something with a decent virtual cockpit (no exceptions), good sounds (not necessary), decent frame rates and something which is big enough to get you from A to B no problem but also small enough to get you in and out of airports such as Exeter, much like the a318. I don't want much then :rolleyes: and one last thing, I'd prefer freeware but please don't hesitate to list some payware as well.

If you'd like me to be more specific or add more detail into what I'm looking for then say so.

Ryan

Thanks MrZippy I'll have a look it out!

And the only problem with going through the file library is that I don't want to have to be checking planes one after the other until I find one. I would happily do it if I find a plane worth my wait but I'd like to get some suggestions first. I'll have a browse though.

Cheers guys

It is very difficult to recommend planes to others, because different people like or dislike different features such as models with VC (or without!). Better to help them choose their own by filtering their search results properly. One way of filtering your search for a British registered regional aircraft would be to select only the section you are interested in, such as FS2004 Business Jets, FS2004 Jetliners, FS2004 Propliners or FS2004 Turboprops. In the search for text window, type UK, or UK regional, and take your pick - happy hunting!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I've heard good things about iFly. Except I was disappointed when I couldn't run their 747 because fs9 kept crashing. But I may have installed it wrong. I might give the 737 a try.

And all I'm looking for is peoples personal favorites. That way I can take a look and decide whether they are for me or not. But like I said I am very picky about what I fly.

Thanks again guys, I'll have a look

EDIT: Ok whilst we're on the subject of aircraft I'd also quite like to know of a good aerobatic plane since I'm off to see the red bull air race next weekend. I'll make a separate thread on this though

Archived