Can pilot see the passenger deck

Hi,

I have seen some videos where pilot seeing the passenger boarding..ground staff boarding cargos..signal ground staff etc..any addon available like tgat for increasing the flying experience.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

There is GSX for improving the simulation on the ground.

The services include;

Deboarding

Catering Service

Refuelling Service

Boarding

Pushback

To answer the question in the title,you can't see passengers or the passenger deck unless there is a mod for that I don't know about.

Hope this helps.

The only thing I will add is that as far as I know, GSX does not have any simulated passengers physically shown getting on and off the plane. You only hear them getting on and off.
Home Airport - Southport Airport, Southport, Manitoba, Canada| FSX/Acceleration | MSI GT70 Laptop | Windows 8.1 -64bit | Intel ® Core i7-3630 QM | CPU@ 2.4GHZ (cores can dynamically overclock to up to 3.2 GHz (920XM)) | Ram 12GB | NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670M discrete graphics card (with GDDR5 3GB VRAM)

..Can pilot see the passenger deck..

In the Virtual Cockpit (not the 2D cockpit), you can slide your eyepoint back into the main cabin like this freeware FSX Junkers 52 (IF the plane is modelled with a cabin), and rotate the view 360 degrees with the joystick hat, but there are usually no passengers in there, just rows of empty seats-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub2/FSX-ju52-cabin_zpsjxfdhnmo.jpg~original

(Your joystick/yoke will still work from the cabin, so for fun you could fly as a 'backseat driver')..:)

VIRTUAL COCKPIT EYEPOINT MOVEMENT

(Hold keys down to slide your eyeballs)

SHIFT Enter= Up

SHIFT Backspace=Down

SHIFT CTRL Enter= RIGHT

SHIFT CTRL Backspace= LEFT

CTRL Backspace= Forward

CTRL Enter= Back

Hold CTRL and hit SPACE= Reset

(You can also use the zoom keys (plus and minus) to widen/narrow your eyepoint's field of view when in the cabin)

I don't get this? In the real world the pilots are locked in the cockpit. They do NOT interact with passengers, that's the cabin staff. While your pax are boarding, you are doing pre-flight checklists, corroborating the route and checking the CofG charts and fuel state. You are head down and mind on the job, unless you've sent the First Officer out in the freezing rain to do the walkround. You ALWAYS send the FO to do the walkround in the rain, and most other times too.

If you want to increase the flying experience, then you need to ignore the passengers. They are not your concern. They are called `self-loading cargo` for good reason. What you should be doing is signing off on the service vehicles and getting ready for flight.

If this isn't what you want then you need Cabin Staff Simulator, not Flight Simulator. All the fun of drunks, punks, geriatrics and cripples, slamming overhead lockers and delivering drinks, cooking meals and running a trolley up and down the aisle.

Is that what you REALLY want? :confused:

I don't get this? In the real world the pilots are locked in the cockpit. They do NOT interact with passengers, that's the cabin staff. While your pax are boarding, you are doing pre-flight checklists, corroborating the route and checking the CofG charts and fuel state. You are head down and mind on the job, unless you've sent the First Officer out in the freezing rain to do the walkround. You ALWAYS send the FO to do the walkround in the rain, and most other times too.

If you want to increase the flying experience, then you need to ignore the passengers. They are not your concern. They are called `self-loading cargo` for good reason. What you should be doing is signing off on the service vehicles and getting ready for flight.

If this isn't what you want then you need Cabin Staff Simulator, not Flight Simulator. All the fun of drunks, punks, geriatrics and cripples, slamming overhead lockers and delivering drinks, cooking meals and running a trolley up and down the aisle.

Is that what you REALLY want? :confused:

Don't know which airline you fly but I've never been on one like it. Self loading cargo is a military expression. 50 years experience in aviation\airlines you seem to have none.

I've been a multi engine IR-rated PPL for 25+ years with a core friend base of senior airline pilots and instructors and they ALWAYS use that expression. Many are ex-military, but most are not. I also have several colleagues on a voluntary project I work withn who are cabin staff. They all use the same expression, often. And others that are less polite - look up `crop dusting`. :D

As for the OP question, GSX is what you need. There's a demo version so you can try it before purchase and see what fps hit, if any, there is on your rig.

You ain't flown much, have you? Most of these "stewardesses" have beards and I'm just glad they took a shower that day! ;)

You and I need to fly Lufthansa..... Voted prettiest stewardesses.... :)

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

You and I need to fly Lufthansa..... Voted prettiest stewardesses.... :)

+1 also in that mix, the prettiest stewardesses I've ever seen were on an Air Dolomiti Flight from Munich to Marco Polo, Venice Italy. Not only gorgeous, but spoke German, Italian, and some English.;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived