FSX runway/taxi roll and bump sounds

I've been watching a few FSX videos on YouTube, moslty those with a wing camera on the Aerosoft A318-321 packs, a sort of passenger view, and I notice a large variety have some excellent sounds, including bumps and rattles down the taxiway and bombing down the runway with the wheels crunching over the bumps and ground lights, but I dont get this on the Aerosoft Airbus, so I must be custom sounds. As I say there a lot of videos with this sound effect, are they all personalised though or is there a ground sound effect 3rd party paware package with improved sounds?

I'd like to get one if there was, but the only thing I could see on Goole was JustFlights Sim Physics X, but the promo video had music on it so I couldn't hear what the improvement was like, if there is an improvement that is?

Any help is much appreciated :)

James.

Be aware that for some people and some aircraft, Accufeel may make the model unflyable. This seems to be a product which in the hands of the wrong people is a ticking bomb.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Ahh that's probably why there are sounds and effects on the videos, thanks for that shall have to look into that!

pvarn - Do you have any idea on what it's like on the advance paware stuff? PMDG models, Airbus 318-321, Majestic's Q400 etc?

Archived