airport problembs

tonygoole

I don't see anything wrong with the top pic, but on the bottom one it appears you've added something that changes either the airport elevation or the elevation of the surrounding terrain -- appears that your runway is sunk down in the ground (highways?). You'll probably need to discuss what add-ons you have and, perhaps, the areas they cover.

You still need to provide more information, as we cannot see what you see. Think over what you have done to your sim...

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Also consider when posting screenshots about a scenery problem to post from Top Down View and from the 2D panel after hitting the "W" key a few times to remove the panel and gauges.

Your first pic looks like you might have a texture problem. Given the small pic size, the viewing angle, and the fact that most of the pic is of the VC it is hard to tell.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I don't see anything wrong with the top pic,...

It's still early for me, but I see things in the top photo. It *is* time for a second cup of coffee!!

I see floating taxi signs and blue terrain, which says he's sitting about 10' underground.

Must wonder what "global" add on he has installed that changes 1,000s upon 1,000 of airport elevations... :rolleyes:

Archived