where are my 3d buildings?

steveh2112

i used to have a few 3d buildings then i tweaked the settings to make things run faster and now, the 3d buildings have gone. trees are still there but the buildings and some cars have gone and i can't figure out how to get them back.

i'm in yosemite valley using the ORBX yosemite scenery pack

thx

i used to have a few 3d buildings then i tweaked the settings to make things run faster and now, the 3d buildings have gone. trees are still there but the buildings and some cars have gone and i can't figure out how to get them back.

i'm in yosemite valley using the ORBX yosemite scenery pack

thx

Forgot to install the library objects?

...i tweaked the settings to make things run faster...

Did one of the tweaks involve reducing the autogen slider? Or the scenery complexity slider? If not, then mallcott may have the answer. In any case, when something changes like that, the last thing or two that you did are likely candidates -- so try removing some or all of those tweaks, perhaps one at a time, to find out if that's the problem.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

i put autogen slider and scenery complexity slider on full and i get a lot more trees, but still no buildings and cars

is there anything else that controls that stuff?

as far as the library objects, they used to be fine, i haven't removed them

UPDATE

i've just noticed, if i refly the mission the buildings appear, its just the first time i go into the mission they are missing

Archived