Simple Airport Detail Question

d.e.rice81

I would like to just fly from one airpor to the next during the darkest hours. However, I have noticed that depending on the settings, certain MANDITORY items are either visible or missing. I just want the runway and all the lights to appear for landing and taxi practice. I do not want any other details on. JUST airport signs and lights with runway numbers and lines. SIMPLE!

How should I set the display options if all I want is runway?

I mean, if I could have it I would only have the high detail airports in the world and NO OTHER scenery. How is this possible via basic settings?

Thank you for your time!

Why would you want that? Just wondering. Is there a real-world set of conditions you're trying to simulate? Maybe that's the better question.
Home Airport - Southport Airport, Southport, Manitoba, Canada| FSX/Acceleration | MSI GT70 Laptop | Windows 8.1 -64bit | Intel ® Core i7-3630 QM | CPU@ 2.4GHZ (cores can dynamically overclock to up to 3.2 GHz (920XM)) | Ram 12GB | NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670M discrete graphics card (with GDDR5 3GB VRAM)

Why would you want that? Just wondering. Is there a real-world set of conditions you're trying to simulate? Maybe that's the better question.

What he said. That is a very unusual question/concept. I'm truly curious.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived