Ask for a benzin refulling

Tark

General Aircraft Ramp

Actually, GA is short for General Aviation, which actually refers to all aviation other than government, military and airlines. This includes bizjets, trainers, experimentals (homebuilts), ag planes and everything in between.

But the parking areas in question are typically for smaller aircraft.

I suppose the "benzin" in the OP's post is either fuel or jetway?

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

What do you mean when you speak about :GAM RAMP ?

Like the others have said that GA Ramp parking is for General Aviation parking. In those areas you need to park next to the refueling pumps to refuel your aircraft. For Shift+F to work you need to be at a heavy, medium or small GATE.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I excuse me because my explanation isn't complete: in reality, the subject is: when I ask kerosene , and also the ramp to make go out the passengers of the plane, I've an answer that tells me I'm not on an airport.

I know the existance of the stand for refulling benzine for small planes.

I excuse me because my explanation isn't complete: in reality, the subject is: when I ask kerosene , and also the ramp to make go out the passengers of the plane, I've an answer that tells me I'm not on an airport.

Please show a screenshot picture of where your aircraft is parked.

Concorde at LFPG Heavy Gate asking for a fuel truck.

Concorde at degaulle heavy gate.JPG

Concorde at KSAN parked at a Gate-Ramp-Heavy spot. Fuel truck on the way!

KSAN Gate-Ramp-Heavy.JPG

I did notice the LFPG has no GATE-RAMP parking. So I suspect this is why you have the fuel truck problem.

OK, part of the confusion is that "benzin" isn't an English word associated with aircraft fuel. Kerosene clarifies things immensely, although jet fuel and kerosene are not identical, though they are similar.

As to not being on an airport, FSX isn't a very smart program, and mrzippy's suggestion that you're not in the right kind of parking area (and that your airport may not have that kind) could well be the reason you get that message.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Actually, GA is short for General Aviation, which actually refers to all aviation other than government, military and airlines. This includes bizjets, trainers, experimentals (homebuilts), ag planes and everything in between.

But the parking areas in question are typically for smaller aircraft.

I suppose the "benzin" in the OP's post is either fuel or jetway?

See, this is what happens when I post early in the morning before I had my coffee! Yes, General Aviation is what I meant. :)

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived