Excitement by future addons

Im sure the main airplane developpers (Pmdg, Captain Sim and Aerosoft) will soon relaunch their models (a sales boost to them) and they will look even better in MSFS2020

B747-400, B777, B737NGX, B767, DC8, L1011, 737-200, 757, Airbus

and also four classic models that have been forgotten for more than a decade (thou companies keep saying: "in development"

Caravelle

B747-200

B727

B707

the last two have CS versions for FSX but are more than a decade old and not usable in p3d

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Why only jet-airliners? There are a lot of other categories with very interesting aircraft and a lot of users. Thinking of iconic prop-liners (DC-3), WW2 fighters (Spitfire, P-51)and -bombers (Lancaster, B-17, B-25), cargo-aircraft C-130), vintage aircraft (Tiger Moth, Stearman Kaydett) etc etc.

P{iet de Geus,

Netherlands

(member of DC3 Airways)

I agree, DC3, DC6, Hawker Syddley, Convair, Viscount, Trident, Fokker, Bac111, Dc9, Dc10, Embraer

the miltary is another niche, enjoyed by those who have been in the military, covered by DCS World in the meantime

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

I agree, DC3, DC6, Hawker Syddley, Convair, Viscount, Trident, Fokker, Bac111, Dc9, Dc10, Embraer

the miltary is another niche, enjoyed by those who have been in the military, covered by DCS World in the meantime

I believe PMDG has already announced development of the DC-6 . . . one of my favorites!!

This is why FSX will remain on my C drive to complement FS2020, for the fore see able future.

A few not mentioned, A Cessna 182RG and a Piper Lance, and a properly scaled DC-2.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU