Unable to ADD intermediate waypoints on default flight planner

Hi all,

Just got back from a short break. I updated (compulsory) to the latest and greatest

and have found that I can no longer ADD intermediate waypoints when using

the world map default flight planner.

That is I choose a starting airfield on the world map, then choose a destination. I used to be able to then

click anywhere on the map, a small popup menu appears, then choose ADD to drop in an intermediate

waypoint. ADD is still listed in the dropdown but nothing happens when you click it.

Anyone else noticed this?

cheers

Stinger

It happens to me quite often - click on "Back" in the bottom left corner to go back to the home screen, then click on the World Map again and it takes you back to exactly where you were before; try clicking on ADD again and it'll work perfectly as if nothing had happened.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

It happens to me quite often - click on "Back" in the bottom left corner to go back to the home screen, then click on the World Map again and it takes you back to exactly where you were before; try clicking on ADD again and it'll work perfectly as if nothing had happened.

Cheers Tim, i tried that and even restarted the sim with the same result. I'll try again though.

Ta

Keith

I have been doing some investigations regarding this bug and it seems to be certain add-on airports which are causing it on my system. I have been in touch with Burning Blue Designs as their airports are one of those but they have tested all of their products and cannot repeat the bug. So it only seems to be happening on some people's systems. So hopefully Asobo will look into it. In the meantime Tim Wright's workaround works.

Cheers

Stinger