Looking for 777-300ER GE90-115B info

JSMR

Had a couple Posky 777-300/ER planes lying dormant in my folder so decided to work on them improving the FDE (despite the claim they are accurate, they're not).

I've got a FCOM for a 777-200 with the Trent engines. So I've got a reasonable ballpark to work with regarding the -300 with Trent engines (yes different airframe but since its close enough with the little info i have available its good enough.) So it matches pretty well in most areas of flight considering its freeware and I'm not highly skilled in FDE development. I'll also be applying it to the -200 when I install that one as well.

But I don't have much information at all regarding the -300ER with those monster GE engines I mentioned. I've only got some YouTube vids to go on but I cant get accurate as I don't always know the GTOW etc. Nor do I see the fuel flow anywhere.

So if anyone has any kind of info/charts that's reasonably accurate that would be most appreciated. :)

Jon.

Jon - Can I get you info from one of the download listing for the GE90-115B. Would that help or is that something you have already tried?

Rick

As long as it applies to the 777-300ER airframe.

The FCOM I have (-200) has the N1 settings for take off, climb, cruise N1 at various weights with expected fuel flow at power settings for LRC Mach etc etc.

Along with the unreliable airspeed section that gives an estimate of performance in climb, cruise, descent, and approach at various flap settings. Which all helps when making adjustments to the air file.

Acknowledging that in reality it’s probably not exact from the chart to aircraft anyway let alone to flight sim, so if I get reasonably close I’m satisfied.

So that’s kinda the minimum needed to get a pretty good FDE.