Shout out to Camil Valiquette/Camsim

Qballbandit

Hello Camil,

I want to first say thank you for your wonderful contributions to the community. I am certain they are all well received and appreciated around the world.

My question to you - would you ever entertain creating static versions of your ground equipment to easily be used by the likes of EZ Scenery, so one could use/place them around airfields near flyable or AI planes of choice?

Your equipment looks amazing, and I'd bet a great many users would make use of a static pack for this kind of thing. I know I would! :)

My best to you,

Neil

Camil's email is included, in the clear, in the readme.txt files of his models, so probably no need to make this public query, is there? Maybe better to ask in private, I would think, not put him on the spot. I enjoy his FSX models, too, but often have had to attempt tweaks on the engines' performance. And my kudos to him, too, for including 2D wide panels, a preference for many of us who soldier on with FSX. Edited by ftldave
txt edit

Respectfully, it's a forum. And, my intent is to put nobody "on the spot", but to express appreciation and discuss new ideas. Potentially, others would respond favorably, and that would make it worth his while.

And, my hope is that he isn't as thin-skinned as your guarded reply hints toward.

Neil

The FS2004 file library Scenery Objects section has a large collection of Rwy12 objects - split into three downloads because it's so large - and these include air stairs, pushback trucks and more.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64