Demo Version Europe AI Military Traffic

Anybody try the Demo Version Europe AI Military Traffic free download. I can't get them to show up I suspect a setting or conflicting addon but can't find anything on it.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

According to the English translation on the download page: https://flightsim.to/file/28491/ai-military-traffic-ver-0-1-0

"Important:

In order for this addon to work without any problems, you have to buy the planes separately or download them from flightsim.to.

- Delete trafficAircraft.bgl and save a copy on your hard drive

(Official/OneStore/fs-base-ai-traffic/scenery/world/traffic) this bgl file is stored in this folder!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I did get the C17s to work. Just what is the trafficAircraft.bgl for anyway. I didn't see that anywhere in the trnslation. Thank you for the info.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

The trafficAircraft.bgl contains the global offline flight plans for the default AI airliner and general aviation traffic. I wouldn't delete it for a few military flights to be honest, it's not worth it.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

That's kind of what I thought thanks again

Mike G.