Old disabled vet needs help

I bribed my way into kinder garden and since then it's been downhill. My flight instructor said they are really hard up for WOs in 1967

He was wrong I very briefly flew a UH1 inverted proving under the right conditions ( VC assistance) it could be done. I am seated in the cockpit of an MSFS ac and I need to know what keys allow me to look right and left and front and rear quarters. Told you I was stupid

From another Slick driver..:)) Best way to get going fast, if you know next to nothing about MSFS 2020, I suggest going to YouTube and search for what you want to know. It's way to long to cover it in here.

Try the one below for your Camera question. Don't give up, if you like to fly, it will be well worth your time to learn MSFS 2020.... Hope this works for you. Best of Luck.

Huey Landing sm.jpg

AMD Ryzen-7, 4800H, 4th Gen Radeon Graphics 2.90 - 32GB DDR4 - 512GB SSD Boot, 1TB HD, 1TB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 6GB - ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Dedicated Gaming Laptop - Windows 10 Home - 55" Samsung 1920 x 1080 - MSFS Settings on High and Many on Ultra, with no jitter or lag. HOTAS Control - Std Logitech X52.

From another Slick driver..:)) Best way to get going fast, if you know next to nothing about MSFS 2020, I suggest going to YouTube and search for what you want to know. It's way to long to cover it in here.

Try the one below for your Camera question. Don't give up, if you like to fly, it will be well worth your time to learn MSFS 2020.... Hope this works for you. Best of Luck.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231164[/ATTACH]

I agree with the You Tube recommendation, they have just about every topic covered for MSFS 2020, and then some!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Right-click (hold it) your mouse and move it................

or just click the middle button (wheel) and move the mouse around. Then click it again when done.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

For snap views, press left Ctrl and one of the keyboard arrow keys (left, right, up, down). The view returns to forward (pilot's panel) on release.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Everything you need in keys, this link below was a great help when I first jumped into MSFS

https://www.pcgamer.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-controls-keyboard-controller/

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz