Erwin Welker: where has your Calypso boat gone?

leuen

I found the FSX version here: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&dirdnl=no&tconfig=0&id=2

Just convert the textures from .dds to .bmp and it should be OK.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 10 months later...

Hi guys who are interested in Cousteau's Calypso:

Since July 2023 there is a new native FSX model at Sim-Outhouse.com by Mako8841. It has a very detailed quality with a pretty Hughes-Schweizer Heli on the heli deck and a VC nav bridge. 

But what a pity: No animations!

I have also the old FS9 version from the french author, but reworked with animations.

I can open the hatches at the tail, then I can raise the tiny Yellow submarine with the crane, then I can swivel the crane above the stern, then I can lower the submarine down to the water surface and finaly I can move the submarine away from the stern until it dives and disapears from the surface.

So if you prefer the animated old FS9 version (the new will not sail in FS9) then contact me at my e-mail adress!

CousteausCalypso_adelaide(2).thumb.jpg.5865894c21e6dab272193abc5789f2f5.jpgCousteausCalypso_adelaide(3).thumb.jpg.c9d522677220005860898bc722efc422.jpg

• Thanks 1