Msfs 2020 flight plan jumps to "final leg when loaded

Hello, when creating and loading a flight plan in my sim it goes immediately to "final"! this repeats itself with loading and trying another flight plan as well! i do not tinker with "flight to" selection as all. this happens with a simple setting of a departing airport and am arriving airport and pression fly. when i click on FLY is opens with plane on final to arriving airport! i would appreciate any suggestions and of help with this!

CLX gaming desktop, liquid I9 10850 core, win 10 64 bit,32 GB DDR4 mem, GeForce 3080 ti 12 GB GDDR6X graphics, 2TB SSD

Tee

Any particular aircraft that this happens in?

Is this in the built in flight planner or programming the flight plan into the FMC yourself?

I had an issue with the FBW A320 for a bit. I would put my route in (Example KDFW/KMCO) and set it go to add the SID/STAR plus other flight plan info into it and the flight plan page would just fast scroll. It turns out that my AI Traffic needed to either be set to default livery or something along those lines.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**