Heca ils

Len1940

Hi, can anyone help me with this problem I want to try and alter the ILS 05R HECA the default has no ILS but in the scenery updates it has, I always thought when you install the sceneries they automatically install tha new readings for the runways. please help me to get this right. Thank You

Maurice Lyon

Is this the addon scenery that you installed?

[TABLE=width: 100%, align: center]

[TR=bgcolor: #EFEFEF]

[TD]FSX - FSX SceneryFSX Scenery--Cairo International Airport

[ Download | View ]

Name: fsx_heca_ade_mb_rs.zip

Size: 972,894 Date: 05-12-2010 Downloads: 10,284

FSX Scenery--Cairo International Airport (HECA), Egypt. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (v1.47) and made only for the FSX default airport. Now included is Terminal 3, which opened in summer 2009, and the new 05R/23L runway which opens in 2010 with ILS added for it by ADE. The previous runway 05R/23L is re-designated 05C/23C and its approaches changed to reflect that. Taxiways and taxisigns have been added and updated as needed and parking added based on Jeppesen charts dated January 2010. In addition to added fuel trucks, a new control tower, aprons re-drawn and added, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, the file also contains a significant scenery element based on Google Earth images of September 2008 for the center part of the airport left as desert in the default airport. Airport views are from inside the control tower (when in tower view). There is a choice of files with and without crosswind runways operating. By Matthew Brooks and Ray Smith.

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️