Mach 1 PHX airport

liner simpilot

Hi everyone it has been awhile since simming. I just downloaded sfs-midg-phx2020-v1. I followed the instruction, put scenery and texture in the appropriate folder, started my flight sim. went to Sky Harbor PHX airport. took off all I have is some buildings lot of grey ground cover. Here are a couple pics. I am confused on what to do to correct this issue. I would appreciate any help as PHX is my base airport, Thanks

Pic #1 is the designers

Pic #2 is mine

phx2-small.jpg

PHX-Sky-Harbor-Flt-sim-small.jpg

Thanks for responding to my post regarding Sky Harbor file. Here is couple of pics of my folder & inside. I followed the instructions. Opened my SKYHARBOR2019.ZIP. downloaded KPHX_2019_UPDATE.ZIP made folder of pre files on desktop, opened up the update version put the new scenery & textures inside the folder. went to FS 9 it updated phx airport, went there to see changes, the original pic i forum of airport was the pic I sent. New attachment pics showing the skyharbor 2019 folder & inside folder with new scenery & textures. I hope this answers your question, I have never had issues like this. Thanks again Mr Zippy

phx 2019 folder.jpg

inside phx 2019 folder.png