Citation CJ4 Working Title Update

I have seen several videos where this update greatly improved the STD CJ4 in MSFS2020 and would like to try it.

I downloaded the latest version followed the update guide precisely then after restarting the PC, ended up with the MFD AND PFD displays with a white screen, not functioning. Removed the update folder from the community location which restored both displays and functions normally. I would like the update however which offers many improvements. I have the latest version of MSFS020. Can someone please provide some guidance as to how the upgrade is applied with all steps please?

Thanks

Processor 11th Gen Intel® Core i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060

Read the information on the latest version download page here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/tag/cj4-v0.12.13

Add-on liveries can cause problems with this mod, so remove any CJ4 liveries before testing the mod and add them back one by one afterwards to identify any which conflict with it.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks Tim where are these files located on the hard drive and which ones should be deleted. Don’t want to screw up the version I have.

Thanks

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060

When you unzip the downloaded folder, you move it to your Community folder. To uninstall it, just move or delete it from your Community folder.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Tim again thanks but the directory structure/file locations of the MSFS2020 do not appear anywhere that i have been able to find this far. I knew the location of these files on my hard drive using FSX. The working title guide does not provide this info for a standard Win10 install. I’m basically stuck otherwise.

Much thanks!

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060

I'm not at my PC right now so I can't copy and paste the location, but if you Google "msfs community folder" you'll find the location.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Mine is something like C:users/username/app data/roaming/Microsoft flight simulator/packages/community

You have to turn the function on that let's you see hidden files...app data is hidden

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Tim, Thanks for your comments and assistance. I have done quite a bit of digging and now clearly understand the location of the Community folder and the proper installation steps to install the Working Mod for the CJ4. The mod works and I'm fully involved in understanding the proper steps from this mod to use RNAV. I did notice that after inserting the CJ4 mod, there are NO other CJ4's offered in the livery. That's OK because none of them seems to map the RNAV functions to real world functionality to the extent of the CJ4 mod but just wanted to mention this as to this being normal behavior after installing the mod.

Thanks

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060