Is Fokker 50 available for MS Flightsim 2020?

Hi

I am looking for the Fokker 50 plane for FS2020, but I can't find it anywhere.

Does someone know where to download or buy this plane?

I am specially interested in the KLM Cityhopper Livery:

Screenshot 2022-04-16 214240.png

I know it's available for older simulators but I haven't found it yet for fs2020.

Thank you

Sander Peters

Netherlands

No idea yet...

... but this has been a very popular plane in all previous civilian flight simulators, there are many great freeware and a few payware versions, for sims like FS2004, FSX, Xplane10 and 11.

My point being there's likely one in development, maybe even several, for MSFS.

ok, a quick giggle search yielded...

... nothing.

Well, at first I thought there was a good thread, but turned out to be an F-28 jet Fokker... nutz.

But really, don't despair, as I stand by my earlier statement: sooner or later it will come to MSFS!!

Perhaps the fastest might come by Carenado, as they have one from previous sims, and could simply update and port to MSFS ?

Edit: If I were you, I'd try to contact Carenado, or get in touch with them through their facebook page if they have one, maybe start a campaign to bring the F50 to MSFS !!!

Edited by Herc79

Perhaps the fastest might come by Carenado, as they have one from previous sims, and could simply update and port to MSFS ?

Edit: If I were you, I'd try to contact Carenado, or get in touch with them through their facebook page if they have one, maybe start a campaign to bring the F50 to MSFS !!!

I concur, Carenado is s-l-o-w-l-y porting their FSX/P3D models over. They have done 8, next up is the PC12. Perhaps you could persuade them to do the F50 next.

https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/product/f50-fsx-p3d/

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Hi Herc79,

Thank you, will do!

I also came accros their site when I was searching the web.

I even tried other search engines (like Yahoo / Duck Duck Go / Yandex) but they also couldn't find anything. But I will contact Caranedo to ask if they are willing to expedite the porting of the Fokker 50.

I guess older flightsims are still very populair since there is so much content available for them?

Cheers

Sander