A Suggestion for Mods at this Site

Can you please limit the posts where people are just bashing MSFS and not really asking for help in their comments on these forum threads? The threads are really starting to get annoying, and this is not the place to really do that - they should be doing it at the main flight simulator site, flightsimulator.com to express those concerns of complaint.

IMHO, to complain in a forum where there are more fans than not, its just looking for trouble. I'd say everyone would be in agreement with that, yes all?

Maybe moderators as requested above can start monitoring threads for this forum with specific titles, like the last one, MSFS is Terrible and the like in the future and weed out the gripers and moaners, but if they're asking a question, fine, we can help, otherwise, please put them to the wind and out of these forums.

Thanks.

Or move threads like that to the FS2004 forum where most people hate MSFS 2020 and would love those threads to validate their use of a 20 year old piece of software. I think these people are seeking attention and are trying to instigate arguments to get our threads shut down rather than trying to find help with a problem.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Yep, that's with I tried to say as concisely as possible with my post #2 in the recently closed thread.

Those people are like children with tantrums. They try to get attention over and over again until they eventually calm down.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Or move threads like that to the FS2004 forum where most people hate MSFS 2020 and would love those threads to validate their use of a 20 year old piece of software. I think these people are seeking attention and are trying to instigate arguments to get our threads shut down rather than trying to find help with a problem.

Incredible.

Believe me, we already do moderate the forums. You would be surprised by the quantity of stuff that you don't see that we have to deal with.

+1 I'll drink to that! :eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Incredible.

Really, Brodie? You are OK with RI_Red's post about "but if they're asking a question, fine, we can help, otherwise, please put them to the wind and out of these forums." Which means censoring and cancelling but your not ok with having the posts moved to the appropriate forums or you just would rather they were deleted completely? WOW, All I can say is WOW!

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.