Jersey to Guernsey in a Baron

Whoa, I'm glad you posted this flight! :cool::cool::cool: I visited the Channel Islands on a regular base throughout the years, I can't get enough of them. Awesome! :cool::cool::cool: Edit: Is this my Baron? :mad:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whoa, I'm glad you posted this flight! :cool::cool::cool: I visited the Channel Islands on a regular base throughout the years, I can't get enough of them. Awesome! :cool::cool::cool: Edit: Is this my Baron? :mad:

Actually no. The Baron I borrowed from you has a Glass Cockpit. Which frankly being an old guy, I don't like as well. Send me some current credit card info and I'll bring it back. ;):D

BTW: According to the chart the island I flew over before arriving on Guernsey is the home of the Chateau de Brecqhou.

And if you'd like to play with the contrast, especially over the water, I'd love to see it.

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

My favourite one: nice shadows over the ground textures.:cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229696[/ATTACH]

Spot on!! ;) Sadly I'm a pilot not a computer geek. Perhaps I'll try downgrading "bloom." Seeing your shot, I think that's the issue.

Cowabunga dude. This Jersey to Guernsey stuff is udderly amazing.

You'll get no beef from me about milking such a nice flight. Cream 'o' the crop stuff. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Cowabunga dude. This Jersey to Guernsey stuff is udderly amazing.

You'll get no beef from me about milking such a nice flight. Cream 'o' the crop stuff. -- Bob

Hang on Dude! I'm already working on a followup flight! If Jan will give me a hand, it'll turn out richer than the Jersey milk I pumped by hand whilst fondling some of the sweetest little Jerseys ladies you ever saw on our farm in Kentucky. BTW: I sure miss the hands on approach and I doubt those ladies are thrilled at being hooked up to a mechanical suction pump either.

Edited by Rupert

Hang on Dude! I'm already working on a followup flight! If Jan will give me a hand, it'll turn out richer than the Jersey milk I pumped by hand whilst fondling some of the sweetest little Jerseys ladies you ever saw on our farm in Kentucky. BTW: I sure miss the hands on approach and I doubt those ladies are thrilled at being hooked up to a mechanical suction pump either.
We are still taking about cows... right? :confused: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10