first my apology if this has been dealt with before (but short of a several hour search i cannot find it) - my installation of a new EGLL scenery (iniScene London Heathrow for MSFS 2020) has grown several trees on the airport. Very attractive but bizarre on the runways!

I had been told that conflicts can cause this and that I should remove the scenery being replaced. I did this in content manager, deleting the only other EGLL listed which was the ASOBO version. That did not remove the trees.

Be my hero and tell me what I should do - thank you.

I think that is a problem in photogrammetry. I whinged about that too because I like swanning around at tree top height around my locality. I bought Accusim Seasons which lets you reduce tree height but not with photogrammetry turned on. My other sim was Aerofly FS2, and they had trees in roads, buildings etc. But .... you could change tree density right down to zero. Be nice if we could do that in MSFS.

I flew from Catalina to Long Beach and looked down to see trees growing INSIDE the Queen Mary. Either Long Beach maintenance department needs to look into this or Asobo needs to fix a obvious bug.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I noticed trees are a big issue with MSFS

This plagued FSX as well. It usually was from developers placing geographically correct airports on existing scenery where the trees did not belong in the first place.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

This plagued FSX as well. It usually was from developers placing geographically correct airports on existing scenery where the trees did not belong in the first place.

I wish this were the case, however, there is a tree smack dab in the middle of our state's State Capitol building, which shouldn't be there, as it isn't in the real world - LOL.....those are the things that can be irksome about the AI Placement of trees. :)